Monday, September 12, 2005

My "Icky" Love Letter Posts

8/1/2005 6:28:25 PM

My dearest love,

I look at your long ebon locks of hair draped on your shoulders that frame your sweet face. I think of the veil of night that frames a dream. Your eyes are the starlight in this night. Your sweet smile is the crescent moon that lights a path to love. In dreams my heart takes flight through your skies. And on silken wings you fly to me. How long until the distance is gapped? How long until we at last embrace in unabashed love? Until then, my dearest, I dwell in your visage.

Your admiring slave of passion,

neuronstatic


8/1/2005 8:36:56 PM

My astral sweet,

Your love is like a supernova in my heart. I quantum leap when I but think of you. I get lost in the constellation of your eyes, and I don't want to steer a course away. I trek across the universe and no other as sweet as you do I find. You are my stargate to love. You are my peace keeper and I am your wanderer so far from home.

Your devoted human,

neuronstatic


8/5/2005 3:27:59 PM

<name withheld>,

I saw you today, though you were no where around. I sat at my desk and I closed my eyes and I saw you. I could see your smile, your eyes so bright, and you were so happy. I could see your hair, a light breeze blowing it loosely. I could feel the chill on my arms at the thought of touching your hair, of running my fingers through it.

I drew closer and I could hear your laugh. And I held that moment. Standing there, the living breathing woman that my heart longs for. I wanted to take you by the hand and tell you I love you. I wanted to tell you so many things, and I wanted to hear your voice. I wanted to hear just four words. I desperately wanted to hear "I love you too" spoken from your lips.

Yet slowly the sounds of an office rose up in my ears. I opened my eyes, and you were gone. I lost you without every having you. And I stare at my computer monitor. I sigh, and I go back to work. I live and I breathe, but my heart lingers on you. I write and I read, but my mind still holds that image of you.

I am hopeless.


8/8/2005 9:49:35 PM

C,

Tonight I saw your eyes. I looked into them and I saw beauty. The smile on your face made my heart leap. Time stopped and I drank in the vision of you. How I want to drink in that vision always. How do I wait? How do I go on? My dearest, do not keep me waiting forever. But as long as I must wait, I shall. You are worth the wait. And in waiting, I will dream of you. Until then, I hold the vision of your beauty near. I hold it tightly and I dare not let go. To let go of that vision would be madness. Until then my sweet. Until then.

K


8/13/2005 7:57:00 PM

To the love that was not,
But I wanted it to be.
See not from without,
Look inside of me.

See things that are kept
In secrets and dreams.
To long for you still,
Is harder than it seems.

Hope is now all but lost,
To find love in my life.
Yet still I continue to pray,
For a godly loving wife.


8/31/2005 11:28:01 PM

Dearest one,

You are so far from me, and yet I hold you in my thoughts so closely. I see your face in my dreams. And I picture us walking arm in arm. I long for a day with you, and even more so I long for a night. I long to make you my wife and enjoy you forever.

I would so much like to reach out to you right now and hold you. Pull you tight against me and feel our hearts beating together. And feel the warmth of your skin against mine. I have these desires, they are so strong. God requires me to wait still. And wait I shall. But I wait in hope that I will hold you one day.

I must now be patient and wait for the Lord's leading. Oh how I pray that the Lord leads you to me. My heart is yours for the asking. I willingly share it with you. Come now and take my heart and take my hand. Walk with me through life and let our love grow always.

Good night my sweet, may God keep you in the hollow of His hand. And may I soon caress you each night.


No comments: