Friday, August 19, 2005

What To Expect

Welcome to the ADD world of neuronstatic.

Allow me to describe what not to expect here in this blog. First and foremost, do not expect to find things you will always agree with. Secondly, do expect to find things that always have a simple answer.

What should you expect? You should expect to see some controversial things you may or may not agree with. You should expect to see things that are often complex and cannot be easily summed up.

Why did I create this blog? Because I have been posting on Crosswalk forums and some of the things I have posted were my honest thoughts and I decided I wanted to explore some of those ideas a little further without boring everyone in the threads.

What do I expect of you? Just respect me and know that my intentions are not to attack any one person nor am I seeking to try to elevate myself above others. My honest intentions are to record here some of the things I think about, regardless of what any others may think of them. So therefore expect that I will delete any flaming comments. I can take criticism, but I will not leave acerbic comments on this blog.

With that, I bid you peace. Enter or leave at your leisure. No one will force you to read anything.

No comments: